As your baby grows from lay and play to tummy time to sitting up at the piano, you can change up the music and learning, too! Continuous tunes keep the youngest babies engaged, while real piano notes encourage older babies to keep moving during tummy time. And when they're ready to sit up and rock out, little Mozarts can tap the piano keys to hear short tunes about animals or songs and phrases introducing them to colors, shapes and numbers! You can even detach the keyboard for musical fun on the go! Where development comes into play™ Sensory: Lots of bright colors, a variety of textures, and all those exciting songs, sounds and phrases stimulate and engage your baby's developing senses. Gross Motor: With all that kicking, reaching, and pushing up, those little muscles are getting ready for big things! Curiosity & Wonder: Rewarding activities like pushing on the piano keys and hearing fun tunes will keep your baby coming back to this gym again and again. Early Academics: As your little active learner kicks and plays away, they'll hear phrases and songs that reinforce what they see, introducing them to colors, shapes, numbers and animals.
- • 4 ways to play as baby grows! Lay & play Tummy time Sit & play Take along
- • 4 musical settings Long play: 15 minutes of continuous music Piano play: Press for "real" piano notes! Animal play: Short songs about animals Early learning: Songs & phrases introduce colors, shapes & numbers
- • Large keyboard with 5 light-up keys, removes for take-along play!
- • 5 repositionable toys: self-discovery mirror, elephant teether, crinkle panda, lion rattle & monkey cymbal clackers
- • Soft, machine-washable play mat features loops to attach toys