- Features and benefits for elc sensory ball pit
- suitable from 6 months
- great for your baby to explore
- pit with colours, textures, portholes and detachable mirror
- Comes with 3 textured beanbags and 20 play balls
- ideal for encouraging hand-to-eye coordination
Designed to encourage your baby to explore, the sensory ball pit rewards their curiosity with satisfying sights, sounds and textures. The colourful pop-up ball pit has brightly coloured panels, high-contrast patterns, posting-holes to peer through and pop balls through, and a detachable safety mirror for your baby to enjoy.
The sensory ball pit is a fantastic place for your growing baby to enjoy moving, and developing their strength and coordination. They can start to roll, sit, reach, kick and touch in the ball pit, and 3 beanbags and 20 play balls make the sensory ball pit even more fun. Posting playballs through the portholes is a good game â€“ especially when you post them back in.